The past week, I have been web searching, and attended a workshop that was beneficial as well. The following websites were ones either shared with me, or ones that I came across that would be worth investigating further:)!!!
1. Dotstorming - This website is VERY similar to Padlet, BUT the kids can take a poll on which choice that they like the best. It becomes a voting opportunity with all the great things about Padlet:)!!
2. Pear Deck - This website allows your kids to connect to a presentation online and ALL be on the same page together:)
3. Ricoh 360 Degree Camera - CHECK THIS OUT:)!! WOW! I was SO SO impressed with this guy. If you have ever used or played with Google Street View, then you are in for a treat! This camera takes a 360 picture and threads it together QUICKLY and ACCURATELY! No longer do you have to piece together 45 pictures frame by frame - LOVE IT:)!!!
4. Hip Hughes History - WOW! Keith Hughes has put together a PLETHORA of videos in any area of history you can imagine. If you are in the field of flipping your social studies classroom - CHECK HERE before you spend hours and hours podcasting:)!!
5. #BookSnaps - A cute way to use the "Snapchat" idea and turn them into Book Snaps - NEAT:)
6. Adobe Spark - This is a great way to create quick and fast visual and digital web stories in minutes - another great new option for kids to create with:)!!
7. NearPod - I know that I have mentioned this before but this is a great site to collaborate with:)!! Kids can all see what you see and learn together and collaboratively seeing the same things on their devices:)
That's what I have for today - HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY:)!