Thursday, February 6, 2014

Winter Olympic Fun :)

   Mrs. Tonsfeldt, a third grade teacher here, asked me to create a Blendspace for her about the 2014 Winter Olympics.  Here is the link if you would like to use it: http://blnds.co/1cJ2x4A.  Feel free to share with your kiddos:)!!
   She also is having the kids use the Pic Collage app to create "Olympians" of their choice.  I will post these once they are done.   She made one of herself and I DIED. LAUGHING. SO. GREAT!
   Just a few ways to get the kids watching the Olympics and tracking some of the things that are going on there.  I have also posted QR codes for the Olympics on the library door.  NOTHING elaborate, but maybe the kiddos will scan them and show some interest. 




THIS is when I SO SO wish that I was still in the classroom so I could do this with my kids:(!!  OH well.....hopefully others are doing some things - if I find out - I will post FOR SURE!  I am also going to make a board to track the medal winners - kind of fun anyway!!

Happy Day and Olympics tomorrow,
Mrs. I:)

No comments:

Post a Comment