Wednesday, October 12, 2016

App Lists - FINALLY DONE!!

Hey THEY'RE DONE!!  I have FINALLY updated all app lists.  I listed our K-6 apps as entire lists, and you will be able to figure out which app is used for which content.  I listed the 7-12 apps as content apps.  When you click on the list, let's say English for example, behind each app listed it should specify what grade level that app is used for.  I have made the lists all downloadable, and accessible via the link, so hopefully all should be fine.  If you can NOT download or view them, please let me know.  I DID double check this on another computer to make sure they worked, and I found them to.  THANK YOU for your patience with this, and again I apologize for taking so long to update!

Have a great day all,
Mrs. I:)

No comments:

Post a Comment