I thought today I might post about some resources that are out there to help with the iPad along with some other great sites and resources that I have come across:
1. There is always a need for a good User Guide for your iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone. This is Apple's manual page where you can download which guide you are looking for.
2. Garrison Sites is a great blog to go to when looking for creative, innovative and 21st Century learning technology ideas!!
3. I found this on a ISTE Wiki Space. It gives you an AMAZING amount of resources on the web of things and ideas to do with the iPad on on a computer. TONS of great resources here!!
4. LOVE THESE CHARTS!!! Useful Charts is a site that contains "useful" charts for studying, learning and quick references for a plethora of things. They are quite neat!
5. Here is just a good blog about using Technology in the classroom.
I hope you find some of these useful - I will continue to post things that I find that I feel will benefit teachers and students! There is SO much out there - I am glad I am able to find some of these, and save you a little time, as you continue to be AMAZING teachers!!!