Here were his basic steps in a nutshell:
1. Talk to other flippers - check out Flipped Learning for a collaboration of ideas and information
2. Communicate with administration
3. Send a letter home to parents
4. Don't flip EVERYTHING - ease into it
5. Determine in class product for understanding
6. Create your own or find GOOD videos
7. Create a web base for your videos
These are ALL great ideas from him - but I would add - HAVE THE KIDS DO VIDEOS:)!! What better way to check for understanding than for kids to create some of the podcasts and videos for you:)!! Then you will have them to use year after year - YAHOO!
Those are just some GENERAL ideas to get started - I TOTALLY agree with talking to other flippers - what better way to learn than from those that are doing it!