Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Yea Mr. Haj and Mrs. Tonsfeldt!!!

       I was coincidentally in Mr. Haj's 3rd Grade classroom helping a student with Schoology and LOOK WHAT I SAW:)!!!.......


     Now as the techy nerd that I am my heart pitter pattered:)!!  Not ONLY was he using the iPad for students to be in Educreations or ShowMe, he also was playing a Jeopardy game he created on the Smartboard - OH 21ST CENTURY LEARNING AT IT'S FINEST:)!!!  I JUST had to snap pictures and show you what I was seeing - LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT:)!!
    THEN I walked out his door and saw these.........



 The 3rd graders just finished reading the book Chocolate Fever, so after they were done they came up with a "fever" that one might get.  Some students used simply a picture and put on paper, others used the Pic Collage app to create a person with this "fever."  I'm DYING here - LOVE THEM!!  They physically made me LAUGH OUT LOUD:)!!!  Oh.........
   I will continue to snap photos as I walk around - because that's IT!!!  That's what everyone (myself included) really wants to see - WHAT ARE TEACHERS DOING??  Here's two fine examples:)!!

Happy Tuesday,
Mrs. I:)





No comments:

Post a Comment